What does ASDMA offers its members?
The diversity in ASDMA’s membership means the association is uniquely equipped to pull together information on all the factors relating to the bespoke timber door industry.
ASDMA utilises the membership diversity to offer a host of benefits:
- A united voice for the custom-made door industry to ensure best practice
- Representation of its members on British Standards Institution technical committees and the corresponding groups that are developing European Standards
- Preview performance-based standards that will emerge in the next few years
- Access to CPD presentations
- Networking within the trade, both manufacturers and suppliers.
- Technical expertise and experience from within the trade.
- Dissemination and presentation of technical documents, standards and regulations.
How do I become a member?
To apply for membership applicants must:
- Manufacture specialist bespoke timber doors and doorsets; or
- Manufacture and/or supply components and services for the specialist bespoke timber door and doorset industry or
- Provide testing and/or certification services with a demonstrable relevance to the specialist bespoke timber door and doorset industry
- Be a member of a recognised third party certification scheme relevant to their product(s) and/or service(s) where such scheme(s) exists(s)
- Be registered under ISO 9001: 2000.